HMO & PPO: Cigna, Blue Shield, Tri-care,
Victims of Crime, Victim Assistance Program
Out of Network Provider for all PPO's.
While I will contact your insurance plan, it is highly recommended that you also contact the plan and get details about your coverage. A quick phone call can save a lot of headaches later, and help you make informed decisions related to your care. Important questions to ask include:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance carrier mental health services directly or do the "carve out" to a third party?
- Is the therapist I want to see on your preferred provider list?
- If not, what is my coverage for out-of-network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met for the year?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover with this therapist?
- How much will I be responsible to pay at each therapy session?
- Is preauthorization required before I make an appointment?
As a courtesy, superbills can be processed at our office and reimbursements sent directly to you.